Good News Lutheran Brethren Church
- Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:00pm
- All youth from 6th-12th grade are welcome.
- Come enjoy worship, Bible study, prayer, snacks, games, and fellowship. (Invite a friend to join you!)
- We are currently studying the parables of Jesus until the end of the 2018-2019 school year.
- “And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.” –Colossians 2:6-7 (NLT)
- Focus on God’s Word and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Encourage the study of scripture and forming godly relationships.
- Emphasis on belonging to the larger church body and using our talents to build that body up. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
Leaders: Pastor Marc Sperlich and Josh and Laura McMillen